Bible Verses & Quotes

 Bible verses need to look like this:

God will provide. He is the ultimate Ruler. - Michelina 3:5 (NIV)


(of course, that is made up)

  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Centered
  • Bible verse that is separated with a dash (-) with a space before and after the dash.
  • The version of the Bible is in parentheses ().
Let me know if you have any questions.

Quotes and points you want to make should be formatted the same way!

Example:

Point to make/Quotes should look like this:

What an amazing accomplishment in showing gratitude to our military!

There should be a Bible verse, quote, or point (like the one above) in each long section. The reason I'm doing it like this is because I am making them in pink boxes on WordPress to break up long sections of text. This just makes things easier on me when I move them over there.

As always, let me know if you have any questions on this!!

This ONLY applies to Sharing Life and Love blog posts. For other clients, we don't need to do quotes, Bible verses, or anything like that.

Thanks!!


How to Write Meta Descriptions - Part 2

Here are some more NOTES I found on the topic! :)  SEO Meta Descriptions For RankMath (What I Use), it should be less than 160 characters. B...